SOUTH FLORIDA MEGA JOB FAIR!
25 Companies Attending – 750+ JOBS!
Thursday, December 7th 10am-2pm
West Palm Beach Marriott: 1001 Okeechobee Blvd
Pre-register online (or at the door): www.jobnewsusa.com
The Event is Sponsored by ALDI, WPTV Channel 5 News, and Colonial Life!
WPTV Channel 5 News has positions open for Executive Producers, Investigative MMJ, Photographers, Assignment Editors, Maintenance Engineers, and a Part Time Studio Tech rep!
Colonial Life will be interviewing for 3-4 Agency Development Managers to work in the West Palm Beach area!
ALDI is looking to hire 10 store associates, shift managers and manager trainees in Lake Park, Palm Springs, Lake Worth and West Palm Beach. They offer great pay and benefits!
Mobile Help is hiring for Sales Consultants to work in the Boca Raton area. They offer Commission and Incentive Opportunities, Health, Dental and Vision Benefits as well as 401(k) with company match and holiday/paid time off!
Pollo Tropical will be conducting on the spot interviews for all hourly positions: cooks, cashiers, prep, grill and team members. They are also looking for Team Leaders and Salaried Managers for all locations!
Jiffy Lube will be conducting on the spot interviews and making job offers to fill over 30 openings: Lube Technicians, Assistant Managers, Sales Associates, ASE Mechanics and Store Managers in West Palm Beach, Stuart an Fort Lauderdale. They offer $10/hr plus commission on some positions and benefits for Full-Time Employees!
NAPA Auto Parts will be at the event hiring for Drivers, Counter Sales Reps and Assistant Managers for all locations.
Mass Mutual will be at the event looking to fill over 35 Financial Services Representatives in Palm Beach Gardens, Fort Lauderdale, and Miami.
Geico has 10 openings for Auto Damage Adjusters and Experienced Auto Damage. They offer paid training and paid long-distance travel, housing during travel and a food expense during training.
Med Pro Distributors will be interviewing to find 20+ National Account Sales Executives to work for a growing company in Boca Raton. Not only do they offer a 30k base salary + uncapped commission + benefits, they also have CASH spiff weekly payouts which is not uncommon to be from 100’s to 1,000’s of dollars. Every new sales representative is given the same opportunity, not guaranteed the same results!
VI @ Lakeside Village is hiring for line cooks, CNAs and kitchen attendants in Lantana! They were voted the #1 Top Place to Work in Palm Beach County last year and offer excellent benefits and a great work environment!
Racetrac will have recruiters at the job fair representing stores ranging from Ft. Pierce all the way down to Florida City conducting on the spot interviews! They are looking for qualified Managers of all experience levels for stores ranging from Ft. Lauderdale to Port. St. Lucie. They are also hiring qualified Guest Service Associates for the new store in Royal Palm and surrounding stores from Ft. Lauderdale to Port St. Lucie. They offer Flexible Schedules, Competitive Pay, Full Benefits Package, Fun and Fast Paced Environment, Family Atmosphere, Perk Benefits like College Scholarships and Discounts, Company Events like Picnics and 5Ks, and even Resort Vacations for Top Performers!
Teleperformance will be conducting pre-interviews for over 100 phone sales representatives to work in Boca Raton. Full-time work, great benefits, and a fun atmosphere!
Prudential is hiring for Financial Professionals to work in West Palm Beach, Boca Raton and Coral Gables! They offer flexible schedules, paid training and complete W2 employee benefits!
How to GET HIRED:
- Visit jobnewsusa.com before the event and pre-register (you can also do this at the door). On the site, you will be able to view the event directory so you can see who's hiring and what jobs are available.
- Get a game plan and research companies of interest from the directory. Develop tailored resumes for the companies you want to apply with.
- Have a clear career focus. Be prepared with an answer to one of the first questions each recruiter is going to ask you: “So, why are you here?”.
- Sharpen and rehearse your elevator speech. Your elevator speech can be a great response to the typical interview question, “tell me about yourself”
- Prepare and practice responses to typical interview questions. “Tell me what you know about our organization” and “Why do you want to work here?”
- Sketch out a few questions to ask each recruiter.
- Dress professionally! Clean-cut, well-fitting, conservative. Bring breath mints!
- Make a good first and lasting impression! Wait patiently in line for your chance to chat with the recruiter and make sure you ask for their contact information before leaving.
- Jot down notes as soon as you are done with the recruiter and include these notes in your thank you email that you will send when you get home.
- Follow up!
- Make sure you arrange for childcare the day of the event. You wouldn’t bring your child to an interview – don’t bring them to Career Fair. Career Fairs should be viewed as 25 interviews in one day!